Frankirr's Beams of Destruction
Transmutation  {Chagode, Terra, Tapas}
Level: Sor/Wiz 9
Components: V, S, M
Casting Time: 1 action
Range: Medium (100 ft. + 10 ft./level)
Target/Area/Effect: 40 ft. radius burst
Duration: Instantaneous
Saving Throw: Reflex negates
Spell Resistance: Yes
You cause disintegrating beams to burst from a central point affecting the first solid object they come in contact with. One beam is created per two caster levels and each beam has a range of 40 feet. Disintegrating beams strike out in random directions, uncontrolled by the spellcaster. Creatures and objects within 10 feet of the bursts center have an 80% chance of being struck. This chance decreases by 20% for each additional 10 feet distant from the burst center. (If more creatures than beams are struck when rolling percentiles then use the lowest percentile rolls.) Creatures struck may attempt a Fortitude save, failure resulting in disintegration. Creatures that resist one beam automatically resist all others. Objects struck are affected as if they had been targeted by a disintegration spell.
    Material Component: A piece of lodestone and a pinch of dust.