Just for fun, here's ten riddles I thought were fun. First one to answer them..um.. wins some glory. ;)
1) The chill of its death, You may soon mourn. But though it dies, It cannot be born
2) Buckets, barrels, baskets, cans; What must you fill with empty hands?
3) Today he is there to trip you up, And he will torture you tomorrow. Yet he is also there to ease the pain, When you are lost in grief and sorrow.
4) It can hold you, But you cannot hold it. And the more you remove, The bigger it will get
5) It can pierce the best armor, And make swords crumble with a rub. Yet for all its power, It can't harm a club.
6) You can spin, wheel and twist. But it can turn without moving
7) Names give power. Magic to control. But what is broken, by naming it?
8) The language of men, can be mastered. But what Kingdom word is always pronounced wrong?
9) What goes with a wagon that doesn't benefit the wagon, but the wagon cannot move without?
and my fav...
10) He got it in the woods and brought it home in his hand because he couldn't find it. The more he looked for it the more he felt it. When he finally found it he threw it away.