Forums    Newsletter    Guestbook    About    Search    Updates      
         Copyright © Randy Bowers. All rights reserved.

You are currently
not logged in.

Create an Account

Nickname:
Password:
 Remember me next
        time I visit.

forget your password?
click here

Forum Home
Current Topic

Forum Policy

Guests online: 224
Members online: 0

Forums: General Discussion Board

HI
Started on January 14th, 2007 at 7:44PM CST by Dev1213
[reply]  [ignore topic]  [watch topic]  [bookmark]  [printable]

I really need to know how do I paly the game? Cuz I can't find anywhere that it says play now or whatever. Plz someone answer...

How to play the game
Posted on January 17th, 2007 at 2:46PM CST by Sulerin [bookmark]  [printable]  [reply]
It's easy and for the price of a typical video game you can get more hours of social fun than you can shake a stick at. Just head over to Amazon.com, a book store, or your favorite local gaming store and ask for a Dungeons and Dragons Player's Handbook (3.5 edition if you want to have the latest, like the Player's Handbook shown here). Then gather together a group of friends, read the fairly simple rules, and work together to play out a story that is created as you imagine it. That's how tabletop role-playing works; instead of getting together with acquaintances online in somewhere like World of Warcraft, you create your own setting and story and adventure in it with your imagination, guided by a set of common rules provided in books that you purchased.

Then, if you like what you read here at Sulerin.com, you can use ideas from here to further enhance your story and the fun that you're having. You could even set your story in Sulerin.

The World of Sulerin, or just Sulerin if you prefer, is a setting created for fantasy role-players, to help give them new ideas for use in their role-playing games or just something enjoyable to read. I use it in my own games every week.

Cheers;