Forums    Newsletter    Guestbook    About    Search    Updates      
         Copyright © Randy Bowers. All rights reserved.

You are currently
not logged in.

Create an Account

Nickname:
Password:
 Remember me next
        time I visit.

forget your password?
click here

Forum Home
Current Topic

Forum Policy

Guests online: 2409
Members online: 0

Forums: Development

Error Reports
Started on April 1st, 2005 at 3:37PM CST by Sulerin
[reply]  [ignore topic]  [watch topic]  [bookmark]  [printable]

Please use this topic as a place to report any errors that you find. If possible, please include all input that was used and clear instructions on how to reproduce the error; doing so will greatly decrease the time it takes us to find and remove errors.

Please do not post feature requests to this topic. The Feature Requests topic is the place to put all of these.

Thanks;

-Randy

Netscape7 buttons not working?
Posted on April 16th, 2005 at 1:12AM CST by Sulerin [bookmark]  [printable]  [reply]
It would appear that some buttons aren't working in Netscape7 browsers. If you find one that isn't working and you're feeling generous enough to use another browser to let us know then please do.

I fixed a lot of these tonight. Just a case of NS being case sensitive and buggy on javascript methods.

Thanks.

Fixed: Who's Online
Posted on April 16th, 2005 at 1:21AM CST by Sulerin [bookmark]  [printable]  [reply]
The Who's Online feature now works when more than one person has logged in.

Signatures not appearing in post preview popup.
Posted on April 16th, 2005 at 1:47AM CST by Sulerin [bookmark]  [printable]  [reply]
I've noticed that signatures aren't showing up in posts. I'll take care of this.
-Randy

Fixed: Signatures are not showing up
Posted on April 20th, 2005 at 6:56PM CST by Sulerin [bookmark]  [printable]  [reply]
Signatures have been implimented into the forums and will begin showing up. If you don't like seeing signatures then don't forget that you can disable them in your accounts Main Settings.

Your signature is limited to 250 characters. We might later expand this if enough people express a positive desire for it. Don't bother trying to circumvent the limitation, it won't get you anywhere. There is some validation to help you not go over the limit and provide you some useful feedback as to how many characters you have remaining.

Your signature automatically shows up with every post you make, you won't see it in the editing textbox where you write your posts. You will also notice that your signature changes throughout the forums when you change it in your account settings. Your signature is not saved with your posts, so if you lose your signature then don't expect to see it in any of your old posts.

Signatures not appearing in post preview popup.
Posted on April 20th, 2005 at 7:42PM CST by Sulerin [bookmark]  [printable]  [reply]
Signatures still need to be implimented in the post preview popup.

Watches Not Sending Emails
Posted on April 16th, 2005 at 2:18AM CST by Sulerin [bookmark]  [printable]  [reply]
Just like the title says, it would appear that some bug testing needs to be done in the mailer for topic and member watches.

Fixed: Watches Not Sending Emails
Posted on April 20th, 2005 at 1:20AM CST by Sulerin [bookmark]  [printable]  [reply]
I believe I've fixed the watches. It was misreading people's access levels and even I didn't qualify to get emails sent to me. I wouldn't be surprised if this needs more testing in the future.

Next thing to do is to get the sidebar notices for watches working. Let me know if you have any problems receiving watch emails.

Replies to a topic that you are watching triggers email to you.
Posted on April 20th, 2005 at 1:48PM CST by Sulerin [bookmark]  [printable]  [reply]
Somethings still going on where authors are receiving an email of their post when they reply to a topic that they have set a watch upon. This shouldn't be happening.

Watch email formatting
Posted on April 20th, 2005 at 7:40PM CST by Sulerin [bookmark]  [printable]  [reply]
Something needs to be done so that allowed and disallowed html is properly managed by the watch mailer. Currently it's showing the raw message.