Forums    Newsletter    Guestbook    About    Search    Updates      
         Copyright © Randy Bowers. All rights reserved.

You are currently
not logged in.

Create an Account

Nickname:
Password:
 Remember me next
        time I visit.

forget your password?
click here

Forum Home
Current Topic

Forum Policy

Guests online: 11800
Members online: 0

Forums: Development

Feature Requests
Started on April 1st, 2005 at 4:31PM CST by Sulerin
[reply]  [ignore topic]  [watch topic]  [bookmark]  [printable]

Have an idea that would make these forums better? Post it here and we'll see if it's possible to add in. Before posting here you might examine our To Do List and check that your request isn't something that we are already working on. We welcome your comments there.

Please do not post error reports to this topic. If you have found an error then you should post it to the Errors topic.

-Randy

Feature Requests
Posted on August 2nd, 2006 at 3:48AM CST by OmerGolan [bookmark]  [printable]  [reply]
Do you intend to eventually post your Greater Path magic on the site, or is it outdated by the 3.x edition rules (sorcerers mostly)? I remember reading the draft for it quite a long time ago and loving the idea, which was quite a creative break from the traditional Wizard.

-- Omer Golan (Joel)

Feature Requests
Posted on September 7th, 2006 at 1:28AM CST by Sulerin [bookmark]  [printable]  [reply]
Yes, I do plan on posting it here. It has some unique ideas for point system magic. It was tested alongside 2nd edition spellcasting rules, but that didn't change too much with the advent of 3rd edition, so it may still be balanced in the right way. However, in many ways I think that the creation of the Sorcerer character class somewhat filled the need that the Greater Path mage did. However, there are some pretty dramatic mechanical differences between the two.

Thanks for reminding me about it. I think I have some of it already formatted for the web. I'll look through my collection and see what there is that is ready to be posted and finish it up. If nothing else, it makes interesting memorabilia.

I hope you're doing well Omer, it's been too long since we've talked.

Feature Requests
Posted on June 21st, 2008 at 0:59AM CST by McDeath [bookmark]  [printable]  [reply]
Will the following monsters ever get linked to:

Incasos, True - Aergar
Incasos, True - Amarat
Incasos, True - Turog

Dwarf, Daernarthor
Dwarf, Silverstreak
Dwarf, Thean
Dwarf, Urdain
Dwarf, Urdunan

Either I can't find the links or they were never put up.

Feature Requests
Posted on June 21st, 2008 at 1:31AM CST by McDeath [bookmark]  [printable]  [reply]
I should have stated that either 2nd or 3rd edition stats would be fine (I prefer 2nd ed myself).  Long have I kept coming back and wondering; what are these guys' abilities?  I'd just love to finally know the dark on them (mostly the Incasos).

Feature Requests
Posted on June 21st, 2008 at 1:35AM CST by McDeath [bookmark]  [printable]  [reply]
I should have stated that either 2nd or 3rd edition stats would be great (I prefer 2nd edition being an old neanderthal).  On that list, I would most like to see the three True Incasos statted out (though the dwarves intrigue me as well).  Can you bring light to this darkness?

Feature Requests
Posted on June 21st, 2008 at 1:39AM CST by McDeath [bookmark]  [printable]  [reply]
GAH!  Double posted in a way as I got an error.  I guess the first one did go through.